Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the states, this is one of my favorite holidays. Even though both mine and my husband's families are in other states. My family calls and we talk as we're cooking. Except this year, oh yes still calling and talking, but the stomach bug/colds have hit our home. So this year I'll be cooking tomorrow I want to make sure everyone is feeling better to enjoy.

My two oldest Pumpkin (10) and Twinkle Toes(8) will be helping me in the kitchen this year. That will be interesting I'm allowing extra time for cooking while I teach them everything, and they help out.

What I'm thankful for:

* My faith
*My family
*Our health ( even though we're battling a bug right now.)
*Being able to stay at home and write
*Great Friends

There's so much for me to be thankful for that these are just a few of mine. What are some things are you thankful for, or what foods do you enjoy having on Thanksgiving? Tell me I really want to know.



4 comments:

  1. Very nice post - I hope you guys were well enough to have a good day yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melinda. Yes all was well just coughing from cold that still lingered, but we had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Thanksgiving :) Hope all went well in the kitchen! I enjoyed one slice (yup only one slice cause my kids ate the rest!) of mint cream pie with chocolate graham cracker crust. Probably a good thing they ate the rest and not me, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Donna. That sounds yummy. I only had one of each. My husband became possessive of the pumpkin pie crazy man. He said you did one hell of a job on making it. I about spit the water I was drinking out. He hardly ever eats pies when I make them. He's not a dessert guy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...