Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sexy Saturday!





So
it's time for another Sexy Saturday. This week I'm going to be talking about dancing. Come on, let's face it, dancing can be so freaking sexy. If the two have a great chemistry on the dance floor, they can keep the attention of everyone around them, and have them wanting more. I just wrote a really hot dance scene in my new work in progress.

Yes, I'm a big sucker for the reality dance shows because, well, some on there have such great chemistry, you wish you were there dancing. I'm sure we've all had a dance or two that left us breathless, and I'm not talking about from the dance, but from the sexual tension...from the way the man commands the woman's body during their dance. Let's face it, someone has to lead and most of the time it's the man.

That's just sexy, I don't care who you are and how in control you are as a woman. Almost every woman loves when a man takes command, and during a dance, it can be super hot. I found three videos on YouTube that show some great sexual tension, and the man leading.

So, tell me, have you ever had some hawt dances like in these videos?










LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...