Monday, June 27, 2011

Great News To Share!




I'm doing a huge happy dance this morning. I sold the book Bound To Protect to my editor. Kyle and Erin are in it as well from Road to Recovery. This is such a relief because every author after they sell their first book wonders if they will sell another one. My editor and I had a couple of things to work out, and we're able to do that in the story. Now I've got to work on the revisions she sent me. Which should be interesting with the kids home for summer break. It shouldn't take long as there's not much unlike with Road to Recovery. I'll keep everyone informed of then it's set to release once I know more.

Here's my unofficial unedited blurb for Bound To Protect.

Katie Thomas has been living a secret life for four years to keep safe− that is. All of that is about to come to a crashing halt when her ex shows up again. She’s scared and not sure what to do, until she moves next door to fellow doctor, Chad Davis. He’s the last person she wants to live next door to, but one sizzling night together has her yearning for more. The only thing that stands in her way is what he wants in and outside of the bedroom. It’s a threat to everything she’d ever believed.

When her past comes back to haunt her, can she trust Chad enough or will it be too late?

Chad Davis has had a thing for her since he took on the job to protect her four years ago. The only thing is, she doesn’t know about her having protection. He’s determined to help bring her ex down for his own personal reasons and then to get on with his life−finally. Except one night of her in his bed and he’s not ready to give her up, even though she insists she’s not what he needs or wants.

Can he help her unlock her hidden desires and show her that this is more than a fling for him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...